26th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?

After getting how many grade in class eleventh we can take admission in j.j school? i have taken commerce. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is followed?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  2. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  3. Is it possible to join for BCA after joining Arts stream? I am still in 11th standard
  4. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school if failed in 11th standard?
  5. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  6. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  8. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to get admission for studying 11th Science in any good school of Bangalore?
  10. Can I get direct admission in class 12th after passing 10th board -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  12. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admissin in JJ Arts school after passing elementary and intermediate with A and C grade?
  15. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  16. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  17. Minimum CGPA for Arts Stream in Government School Delhi
  18. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get the transfer certificate from my school to join 11th in another school?
13th April 2016, 03:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?

To take admission in JJ School of Arts in class 11th, candidates must have to score at least 45% of marks in class 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board.
So, score a minimum of 45% of marks to be eligible to join JJ School of Arts in 11th standard.
13th May 2018, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?

I m a science student so how do I need to score in 12th for getting admission in sir JJ School of Arts ?
23rd October 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I am an arts student I have failed in 11th std I have scored 63 % in 10th in the year of 2016
20th November 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage of 10th required to join jj school of arts after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?