6th January 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Post Graduation after failing in a subject in 5th semester?

I am in my last semester of b.a program with a combination of political and sociology in delhi university. Sadly i have got an er in sociology in fifth semester. I want to know if i can still fill the forms for MA in political without wasting a year. Please reply me asap.

Thanku

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do post graduation course from Amity University if I failed in one of the 5th semester subject in my Graduation course?
  2. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  3. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  4. Is it mandatory to appear in the subject of post-graduation only for NET?
  5. Will there be a problem for me in future if I had one backlog in diploma course?
  6. Can I increase my percentage of B.Tech from 57%? Job in top MNCS?
  7. How may I get previous year question papers of 5th semester?
  8. If a student fails in one subject in first semester in MSc IT then can he give the exam in 2nd semester?
  9. Is the single common entrance exam for all CDAC training centers? How are the college allotted and on what basis? How can I take admission in CDAC Pune?
  10. Lateral Entry admission in M.Sc. IT -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best book for Automobile Engineering?
  12. How can I do post graduation from IGNOU having done graduation from BHU?
  13. Question bank for Anna University Chennai Electronics and Communication Engineering 5th semester?
  14. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  15. What should I opt as my 5th subject with PCB? should I opt psycho or PE as my 5th subject and German as my 6th subject?
  16. What kind of posts are available in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student? Can I appear in Indian Railway recruitment exam in my final semester?
  17. Am I eligible to get internship in HAL while doing MCA 5th semester?
  18. How to do Post Graduation after failing in 10th?
6th January 2016, 11:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Post Graduation after failing in a subject in 5th semester?

No, it is not possible to get admission in M.A course.

The eligibility to get admission in master's degree course from any recognised university is candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from any recognised university without any backlog.

So, you have to clear your backlog to get admission in master degree.
7th January 2016, 11:04 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Post Graduation after failing in a subject in 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in my last semester of b.a program with a combination of political and sociology in delhi university. Sadly i have got an er in sociology in fifth semester. I want to know if i can still fill the forms for MA in political without wasting a year. Please reply me asap.

Thanku
Sorry, it is not possible to study post graduation in any subject without clearing the graduation. The eligibility to study the post graduation is a pass in graduation programme. So you have to clear the arrears and then apply for post graduate programme.
9th January 2016, 12:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No never, you are not eligible for admission in any PG course if you have not cleared all of your graduation subjects before applying for PG course in any Institute. Therefore, I would ask you to clear your paper first and after having cleared it, you will be very much eligible for PG course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?