6th January 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Ed. from DU after doing graduation in Sociology?

I am doing sociology (H) final year from d.u. I want to take admission in B.Ed course now. I want to know if i can do b.ed course from d.u itself with graduation degree in sociology?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  4. Can i do B.Ed. from DU after doing graduation in Sociology?
  5. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  6. Which subject should i choose for NET with Sociology in post graduation? -- [New]
  7. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  8. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  9. When are the forms available for Ph.D private for those who have completed graduation in Sociology?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  12. How to prepare for MA Sociology admission in colleges like Jamia Milia and JNU?
  13. How can I become a dietitian after completing graduation with sociology, political science and English Honors
  14. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  15. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  16. How to do Ph.D in Sociology Private after doing PG in Sociology?
  17. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  18. Am i eligible for Hindi Teaching in TGT after completing graduation with Philosophy, Sociology?
6th January 2016, 11:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do B.Ed. from DU after doing graduation in Sociology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing sociology (H) final year from d.u. I want to take admission in B.Ed course now. I want to know if i can do b.ed course from d.u itself with graduation degree in sociology?
You are doing B.A in Sociology so you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks are eligible for B.Ed course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
7th January 2016, 07:10 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for this teaching training degree course is:

* Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates of any bachelor's degree can also apply for examination of this course.

* The minimum percentage required in bachelor's degree to be eligible for B.Ed course is 50%.

You will be eligible to do Bachelor of Education from Delhi University if you have 50% or more marks in bachelor's degree in Sociology.
7th January 2016, 11:00 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry you cannot do B.Ed in Sociology in Delhi University with graduation. Candidates opting for (B.Ed) Sociology, Psychology or Commerce as teaching subjects should have essentially done post graduation in the respective subject. There will be an entrance examination for the admission. The aspirant can check the details in the attachment given below:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Final B.Ed. Prospectus 2015.pdf(1.29 MB, 59 views)
8th January 2016, 06:36 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Yes, you can do Bachelor of Education from Delhi University after completion of your bachelor's degree in sociology.

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education is that candidate must have done graduation from a recognized university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% of marks in graduation to be eligible for this course.
9th January 2016, 12:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible for B.Ed course after completion of your graduation in Sociology, kindly have a look at it;

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility to pursue B.Ed course, kindly have a look at it;

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of at least 50% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?