12th January 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electronics and communication Diploma course?

do i have to attend any tests to study b.tech i.e bachelors abroad?is any chance for a lateral entry in any university in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Is 2 years of lateral diploma course in Electronics and communication considered as diploma stream or non diploma stream?
  6. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  7. Can I enter in lateral entry in B.Tech fashion technology after completing diploma in ETC
  8. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  11. Lateral entry into B.Tech Fashion Technology is possible after Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  12. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Tech in Abroad being a 3 year Mechanical Engineering Diploma student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  14. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  15. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  16. What should I do after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  18. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
13th January 2016, 08:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech to study in Abroad with scholarship after completing Electronics and communication Diploma course?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get lateral entry in the B.Tech course in abroad especially in USA. This is because there is no lateral entry scheme in abroad especially colleges of USA for the overseas students. The lateral entry scheme is applicable only in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?