16th January 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to become lecturer and do Phd in Marketing in parallel?

Hi,

How to become lecturer and do Phd in Marketing in parallel? or I can do MBA course in Marketing? Can you please suggest me the best thing to move forward. Awaiting to get the answer soon on the same. Please guide me in this.

20th January 2016, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become lecturer and do Phd in Marketing in parallel?

The best way is to do post graduation and then qualify NET in your field for lectureship. After getting the lecturer job based on your NET score you can easily apply for admission in PH.D along with your job as lecturer.

Admission in PH.D is based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview which is conducted by the concerned university or institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?