14th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Biochemistry being a Lecturer of Sudan having completed Post Graduation?

Hello,
I am from Sudan, Graduated in Chemistry with 1st Division and Postgraduate in Biochemistry. Now I am a Lecturer. I want to do PhD in Biochemistry India. Please guide me.
Thanks and Regards-
A.Y. Elmubarak

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do PhD if done M.Sc with distinction?
  2. Is it necessary to secure 50% in Graduation to study PhD?
  3. Can I study correspondence PhD in Hindi if secured 55% in Post Graduation?
  4. Entrance exams to study PhD in Biochemistry in Europe? -- [New]
  5. M.Sc in Biochemistry holder can do PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  6. How to enter into Assistant Professor or lecturer field? I have completed BSc Biochemistry with 64%
  7. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in Bio-chemistry?
  9. Eligibility to be a college lecturer without completing post graduation degree?
  10. How to become a professor in college after graduating with pass class? Can I appear for B.Ed?
  11. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam if having 2 years of work experience after completed M.Sc(Biochemistry)?
  12. How to do Ph.d in my Major? I have completed Master in Biochemistry
  13. Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed Graduation in Media Mass and Post Graduation in English?
  14. How can I get admission to study correspondence PhD in Physics being a Lecturer?
  15. Can I become Chemistry Professor in UGC council if study PhD in Biochemistry after completing M.Sc?
  16. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  17. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  18. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Paramedical if completed B.Sc in Biochemistry? List of colleges with admission procedure in Chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?