26th January 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can i participate in UPTET on the basis of my BCA qualification?

Sir,

I am renu. I have done my graduation in bachelor of computer application from ignou ,delhi. I have scored 64% in the graduation. I want to know that can i participate in upcoming UPTET exam? Please guide me sir.

26th January 2016, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i participate in UPTET on the basis of my BCA qualification?

To be eligible to apply for UPTET examination, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university or degree with 02 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) (02 years) from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university for classes I-V UPTET examination. For classes VI-VIII, the candidate must have obtained degree with B.T.C. from Established by Law and U.G.C. recognized university & National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
26th January 2016, 07:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for UPTET Examination:

No, you are not eligible to apply for Uttar Pradesh TET Examination with the BCA qualification alone. But if you can Pursue B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course after completion of BCA course, then I am sure you will be eligible to appear in UPTET Examination. Here I am providing you the required educational qualification for appearing in Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET). The minimum educational qualification required is " Higher Secondary qualification " with minimum 45% marks and must have passed or appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education course. So I suggest you to do B.Ed course after completion of BCA course in order to be eligible.
26th January 2016, 11:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am renu. I have done my graduation in bachelor of computer application from ignou ,delhi. I have scored 64% in the graduation. I want to know that can i participate in upcoming UPTET exam? Please guide me sir.
You have scored 64% in BCA course so you are eligible for UPTET exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for UPTET exam.

There is no age criteria.
26th January 2016, 11:58 PM
kantraman

No,on the basis of BCA only you can not apply for UPTET as TET is a teacher eligibility exam made for becoming a teacher only.So after BCA if one complete MCA then he may become eligible for PGT job in school.
9th August 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i participate in UPTET exam on the basis of my bba and mba qualification? If not, what kind of government exam i can participate related to teaching?
10th September 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m shikha i have done my graduation in bsc from ccsu. I have scored 69% in graduation. I want to know that can i participate in upcoming uptet xam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?