13th October 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for UPTET Teachers Eligibility test after scoring 46% marks in BA and 60% in MBA?

I have done B.A. with 46% marks, MBA with 60% marks & pursuing B.Ed.
Can I appear in UPTET(UP Teachers Eligibility Test). Kindly reply at following e-mails on urgent basis as last dt. of applying is very near.

e-mails : [email protected], [email protected]

Thanks - Sudhir from Bokaro & Aditi from Nawabganj (Dist. Gonda),U.P.
Pl. treat as most urgent.

21st January 2012, 11:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for UPTET Teachers Eligibility test after scoring 46% marks in BA and 60% in MBA?

Basically to apply for UPTET you need a graduation with minimum of 45% of marks.Here are sending you the details.
Forms of TET can be collected from the Scheduled Banks and Head Post Offices of the State.
Uttar Pradesh (UP-TET) will have two levels -
one for Primary level which is Class 1 to 5 Eligibility required is Graduate with 50 % marks and B Ed or NCTE approved or graduation with 45 % marks is also eligible to be appointed as teacher in primary classes. In this case the candidate have to pass an NCTE approved six months course in Primary education before January 2012.
And second Upper primary level which is from Class 6 to 8 eligibility required a
Graduate and NCTE approved two years course in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT
or Graduate and NCTE approved BTC training from UP or a Graduate with minimum 50 percent marks and one-year B. Ed or Graduate with minimum 45 percent marks and one-year B. Ed as per NCTE guidelines or Graduate with minimum 50 percent marks and one-year-old B Ed (Special Education).
16th May 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for UPTET Teachers Eligibility test after scoring 46% marks in BA and 60% in MBA?

I passed my graduation (B.Com) in 48% marks & M.Com in 51% marks & B.Ed. in 70% marks. Can I be eligible for TET of punjab. I belongs to general catagory.
19th March 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

is a b.com graduate with b.ed eligible to write tamil nadu tet
19th September 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc with 47% and Bed am i eligible for peimery teacher I have passed tet -2011 primery leble
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?