15th December 2014, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?

Sir
i want to study in germany after
completing my b.tech in information technology
kidnly tell me the entrance exam for this
please help me

Related Questions:
16th December 2014, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?

To pursue your higher studies in Germany, you need to appear for GRE or GMAT or IELTS or TOEFL examination. Admission to programmes in Germany are granted on the basis of previous academic record. However, for some management courses a GMAT score is required, and for admission in some engineering programmes you require a GRE score. So, you need to check the requirements of the university you are applying to pursue your higher studies. But, it is mandatory that you need to appear for TOEFL or IELTS examination to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in German universities.
16th December 2014, 09:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying in Germany after completing B.Tech(IT)?

If you want to continue your further education in Germany, you have to appear for IELTS exam. Most of the universities in Germany will ask for IELTS score to offer admission for International students. After this exam, you can apply for admission in German universities.

IELTS:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?