31st January 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher studies opportunities after completing diploma in electronic and communication?

What are the higher studies after completing Diploma in Electronic in Communication? Can someone please guide me with the answer on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this soon as possible? Awaiting to get the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for my higher studies to have a better job in future?
  2. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  3. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. What are the higher studies option after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  6. Higher studies or job after completing diploma in ECE?
  7. Prospects of job or higher studies after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Eligibility to study M.Sc(MLT) for Biotechnology graduate?
  9. Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  11. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?
  12. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  13. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  14. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics?
  16. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  17. What should I do after BSc zoology?
  18. Which course can I join after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
31st January 2016, 10:02 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the higher studies opportunities after completing diploma in electronic and communication?

There are many higher studies courses after diploma in electronic and communication such as PG diploma in Electronic media,PG diploma in Microwave communication,PG diploma in wireless technology, PG diploma in DSP system design and PG diploma in Digital Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?