8th February 2016, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?

Respected Sir,
am Apoorva.R I want to join mtech in RV college Bangalore, can I know the procedure for admission, and when will starts mtech admission and I qualified in GATE.. My gate score is 268 and All India rank in gate is 23980.
Please provide information about admission if admission is over when is the second round admission? Am requesting you to provide information about this.
Thanking you,

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  2. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  3. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  4. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  5. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  6. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  7. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  8. Eligibilty for getting stipend after taking admission in M.Tech. through GATE?
  9. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  10. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  11. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  13. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  14. Which college will I get after passing B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Admission procedure for M.Tech(Mechanical) in RVCE, Bangalore? GATE or any other Entrance Exam?
  16. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Indian Institute of Science or NCBS, Bangalore for study PhD without GATE?
  18. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
23rd February 2016, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?

First of all you need to apply for admission when the concerned university to which the college is affiliated announces admission. Being a GATE qualified candidate you will be given preference during counselling for admission in M.Tech the state technical university.

All the GATE qualified candidates get admission first in any M.Tech college across India and after that remaining seats are allotted through state entrance exam to non- GATE candidates. Hence, you have to apply for admission when notification is announced as a GATE candidate.
19th June 2016, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?

Gate cut off score for M.Tech in RV college Bangalore in digital communication for the year 2015 please.
Thank you,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?