9th February 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How can i study Hospital Administration in UK? What are the enrty requirements?

I am an BDS GRADUATE and I would like to pursue MBA HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT COURSE in UK. I would like to know about entry requirements for the above course. Also tell me how can i study the course there?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. What is best after BDS other than MDS?
  3. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Hospital Administration for Hospital Management graduate?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  6. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  7. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  8. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  9. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  10. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  11. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  13. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  14. Hospital Administration specialization is available in PhD course? Specialization to study in PhD for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  16. How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics
  17. Details about further studies in the field of MSc Medical Anatomy, MBA health and hospital administration and other courses?
  18. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?