9th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i get student visa for studying in America with 307 GRE score?

Sir,

I have done my b.tech course degree in computer science engineering with 56 percent marks with 18 backlogs from mdu rohtak haryana. My gre score is 307. I want to know if i can get student visa for America on the basis of this score?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for getting student visa for America after B.Tech in computer Science having 18 backlogs, GRE score 307 and 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. What is the minimum GRE score for VISA approval?
  3. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  4. Procedure to do MS after B.Pharm abroad? How to manage the overall expense? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much score is expected in GRE exam to do MS in USA?
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Abroad if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS, 284 marks in GRE and 71% in B.Tech with 3 backlogs? On what basis Student Visa organize?
  7. Will I have problem in getting the Visa if I have 271 score in GRE and 51 in TOEFL?
  8. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  9. Is there a chance to get US visa with 6.0 IELTS and no GRE?
  10. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  11. Right path to study PG in Oxford University?
  12. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  13. Will I get permanent or student visa with 5.5 IELTS score?
  14. Chances of getting admission in M.S. Computer Science with scholarship for B.E. Electrical graduate who scored 307 in GRE and 99 in TOEFL, having 6 years of work experience?
  15. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  16. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  17. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  18. What are the things to be noted when joining for MS in abroad universities?
9th February 2016, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get student visa for studying in America with 307 GRE score?

We cannot say that whether you cannot get student visa or not for pursuing your higher studies in America with 307 GRE score because, the chances of getting Visa approved or rejected lies within the hands of the Visa Interviewer. If the Visa Interviewer is satisfied with your answers to the questions raised by him, your Visa will be approved else, your Visa will be rejected. I suggest you to clear all your backlogs of your B.Tech course before applying for Student Visa, so, that there may be a chance that, your Visa will be approved if you perform well in the Visa Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?