22nd February 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage marks required to get a scholarship for MBBS in Sikkim?

What is the percentage marks required to get a scholarship for MBBS in Sikkim? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Awaiting for the answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Minimum marks percentage required for GSEB scholarship in 12 commerce?
  2. How much percentage is required to get TOEFL scholarship?
  3. How much marks are required to get in 12th for scholarship to do MBBS
  4. Can I get scholarship for MBBS after scoring 71% marks in general?
  5. How much percentage is required in 2nd year for getting scholarship benefit?
  6. Which competitive exam to give in Mumbai for MBBS? Scholarship for OBC?
  7. what is the percentage required in class 10 to become a doctor
  8. Types of exams required to apply for MBBS? Details about educational loan and scholarship for doing MBBS?
  9. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  10. How can I get scholarship in the second year of MBBS course on the basis of marks achieved in the first year?
  11. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  12. Percentage required in F.Y.B.Sc to apply for Inspire Scholarship?
  13. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  14. Can't I get any other scholarship if getting GATE Stipend? Cutoff percentage required in GATE for study M.Tech with scholarship?
  15. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for scholarship for further studies?
  16. Percentage required to get in B.Tech scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage required for BSc Nursing for MBBS?
  18. Minimum percentage required for IOCL scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?