27th February 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of BCA course?

Sir/Mam,

I am complete my bachelor degree course in june month .sir after bca what I can to do to find a government job? Is it possible for me to get the government job or not? What are the course which I need to do next in order to get the government job?

28th February 2016, 04:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of BCA course?

*It is possible to get government job after completion of bachelor's degree in computer Application. The best field for you will be banking sector. You can apply for posts of clerk or Probationary officer in different public sector banks.

Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts Common Written exam for post of clerk and PO in more than twenty nationalized banks. The age limit for clerk is 20-38 years and that PO is 20-30 years.

*Other than banking sector, you are eligible for SSC CGL exam, IB ACIO exam, Civil Services exam, Combined Defence Services exam etc.
28th February 2016, 07:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of BCA course?

Yes, you are eligible to get government job after successful completion of BCA course. Because the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in almost all recruitments is "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline. As any discipline in Graduation is allowed, I am very sure that you are eligible to apply for Government jobs as you have completed BCA course which is a graduate degree. You are eligible to apply for government jobs on the basic of BCA qualification even though you will complete Graduation in June month. The reason why you are eligible is "Final year candidates who are pursuing degree" are also eligible to apply for government jobs. You are eligible to apply for,
>> IBPS Clerical Cadre Recruitment
>> IBPS Probationary Officer Recruitment
>> SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment
>> SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
>> Indian Railways (RRB) Non Technical Recruitment

Yes, you need to undergo for coaching on these competitive examination and to secure job either in central government or state government. So I suggest you to take the help of best coaching institute for competitive examination's preparation.
28th February 2016, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of job opportunities available for the students holding Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications. However,it would be better if you pursue higher studies preferably MCA which will facilitate better job opportunities and enhance proper growth of your career. Many private sector companies recruit bachelor in computer application candidates.

Some of the top IT companies that recruit BCA candidates are-

- HCL Technologies
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- CMC Limited
- International Business Machine (IBM) India
- Wipro Limited
- Oracle India
- Infosys Technologies Limited
- Mahindra Satyam
- PCS (with stake from iGate) Technology Limited
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech (L and T Ltd)
- Mastek Limited
- MPHASIS BFL Limited
- UST Global
- NEST
- IBS
- L&T Infotech
- Patni Computer Systems
- i-flex Solutions

Apart from IT companies,you can also apply for job in-
- Banks
- Desktop Publishing
- Financial Institutions
- Government Agencies
- Insurance Providers
- Schools and Colleges
- Security and Surveillance Companies
28th February 2016, 11:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am complete my bachelor degree course in june month .sir after bca what I can to do to find a government job? Is it possible for me to get the government job or not? What are the course which I need to do next in order to get the government job?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Government job after completing the BCA course.
  1. The applicant can apply for government bank examination for po post the government bank like SBI/IBPS PO Entrance Examination.
  2. The applicant can apply for government financial institution like, Birla Global Finance, Investment. adityabirlafinance.com/and Trust of India, Integrated Finance Company www.tneow.gov.in.
  3. The applicant can apply for UPSC examination for the higher post like , IAS, IPS www.upsc.gov.in/ etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?