17th December 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get job after completion of BCA?

Sir,
I am Subash Rai, now I am studying BCA final year. Please tell me how can I get a job after completion of BCA? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  2. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
  4. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  5. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36?
  6. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of BCA course?
  8. What I have to do to get a Job after completion of BCA course?
  9. How to get job after completion of BCA?
  10. Can I get IT job after completion of BCA? I am studying final year BCA
  11. Should I do Networking course or Software course to get a better job after completion of BCA course?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of BCA in 2nd class?
  14. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  15. Which is better to study among B.Sc and BCA in respect to job and salaries? Possibility to study MCA after completion of B.Sc? -- [New]
  16. Can I get IT job after completion of BCA?
  17. Which are the best Job oriented courses to do along with MCA course after completion of BCA course with 89% of marks?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
26th December 2015, 11:16 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get job after completion of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Subash Rai, now I am studying BCA final year. Please tell me how can I get a job after completion of BCA? Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes, you can get job after completing BCA. There are so many job available in both the Government and Private sectors after completing BCA. Since, there are so many reputed companies recruit BCA students. Some of the top IT companies companeies such as,

- HCL Technologies
Official website - www.hcltech.com

- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Official website - www.tcs.com/

- CMC Limited
Official website - www.cmcltd.com/

- International Business Machine (IBM) India
Official website - www.ibm.com/in-en/

- Wipro Limited
Official website - www.wipro.com/

- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Official website - www.ongcindia.com

- Bharat Petroleum
Official website - https://bharatpetroleum.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?