27th February 2016, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the preparations we need to do for getting the central government job?

How to get prepare for central government job ?writtem
n exam means what all will be there in test? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  3. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  4. Do I need to issue OBC certificate from central government for Central government job?
  5. Hot to get central government job after completing B.E EEE?
  6. Preparations required to become an IAS officer? Should I pursue my higher studies? How to get a government job?
  7. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  8. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  9. What job can I get in Central Government?
  10. Which is best course to study after 12th to get Central Government or Defence job?
  11. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  12. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  13. Best books to be preferred for central government jobs? Exam pattern for central government job(Telecom)?
  14. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  15. What is the central government nursing vacancy? How to get the job in government field?
  16. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  17. What are the possibilities of getting a state or central government job with age 42 years?
  18. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
28th February 2016, 12:15 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the preparations we need to do for getting the central government job?

Now a days, competition is very high and it is very tough to crack entrance examination. If you are interested in Central Government jobs then you need to labour hard. You should go through every topic deeply and have commands on every subjects. You should practice with previous papers of various exams and the most important thing you should keep in mind that time management is very important. Try that there will be no error as there is negative marks.
28th February 2016, 10:52 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What are the preparations we need to do for getting the central government job?

Most of the Government job selection process differ from one organisation to the other.The basic selection process include Written test and then followed by Interview.

Written test include syllabus like Aptitude,Reasoning,Verbal Knowledge and also General Knowledge.For bank based jobs,you will have a bit more syllabus with include Computer Awareness and Banking Awareness.Aptitude,Reasoning and Verbal skills are mandatory for most of the Government jobs.Some other syllabus will be added based on the job you are applying for.
28th February 2016, 11:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing extra with central government jobs examination as compared to other jobs entrance examination.

As, you need to go though syllabus for which ever examination you are appearing for. Try to solve previous year paper for better preparation.

After, qualifying in examination you become eligible for recruitment in jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?