29th December 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?

Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course? What should be the procedure I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  2. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  3. Can I get Government Job after completion of BCA course at the age of 36?
  4. Do I have a chance for getting a government job if I have less than 60% marks in 12th?
  5. How to get job after completion of BCA?
  6. BCA or B.Arch., which course is better for getting a government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  8. Which one is a better choice for me between going for job and opting for higher studies after completion of BCA course?
  9. How to apply for government job in India after completion of BCA course?
  10. Any chance for getting government job ar the age of 30 years old?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with 59% of marks?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  14. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  15. Is BCA from IGNOU valuable in terms of government jobs?
  16. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Any chance to get a government job after scoring 60% in B.Tech ECE 3rd year
  18. Subject details of BCA and jobs after completion of course?
29th December 2015, 04:17 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?

After completion of BCA courses , you are eligible to apply for many Government jobs .

~ You can apply for the Combined Defence services exam to join in Defence services like
Army or Navy or Airforce.

To join in Army through CDS exam , your age should be in between 19-24 years only
To join in Airforce through cds exam , your age should be in between 19-23 years only
To join in Navy through cds exam , your age shouldbe in between 19-22 years only
You shouldbe a citizen of India to apply for the exam .
You shouldbe an unmarried candidate.

Selection process is ,

1. Written exam
2. Interview/ Intelligence test/ Personality test
3. Document verification
4. Medical examination.

The exam will conduct by UPSC of india , twice in every year.
30th December 2015, 12:08 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any chance to get the government job after completion of BCA course? What should be the procedure I need to follow for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this.
Yeah you can get a chance to join in a government job.

BCA is a under graduate course and after having completed it and wanting to join in government job is a good thing and the options which you can take are either applying for the PSC exam in your respected state or apply for UPSC exam to join in posts in civil services, defence services and many other posts with your qualification.

You might need to satisfy extra eligibility criteria along with the educational qualification in order to apply for the posts such as nationality, age criteria, martial status and for some exams you might need to satisfy the physical standards.

The other option would be applying for IBPS exam to join in government banks for posts such as clerk, probationary officer. There are separate eligibility criteria for clerk and probationary officer post. If you satisfy all the criteria's such as age criteria, nationality, educational qualification then you can apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?