27th February 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do MSW course for getting a better job in future?

i am daisy...doing my B.A in political science and M.A in sociology...now i want to do MSW from ignou.. is it fruitful? is it help me in doing secure job...which path will be better for me now... n if i do MSW than how i continue the path to get job... i am not so interested in lecturer... interested in official job... so please advice me soon ..it will be now very fruitfull for me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  2. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  3. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  4. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  5. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  6. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  8. Is MSW course a good choice? Can we get decent salaries? How to get a good job after completing that?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  10. Is it a good choice for me to opt for MSW after completion of B.Com course?
  11. How to do a job in Industrial Area? My qualification is MSW in UCRD specialization
  12. Is BA (Psychology) good in graduation for studying MSW in pot graduation?
  13. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  14. What is MSW study material for NET exam? Names of the good books for NET(MSW)
  15. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  16. Is MSW good career option for Homeopath?
  17. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  18. Is MSW good to get a job in government sector? What is the scope of MSW in government sector? I have done B.A with sociology subject
15th March 2016, 04:06 PM
january2016

Default Re: Is it good to do MSW course for getting a better job in future?

I think getting more degree and more knowledge can never be harmful to any of the students. Your knowledge as well as education will come to use in some or other way but, it will come to an use.
So, if you are willing to go for the MSW from IGNOU, then you should find information, that how to apply for the course, duration of the course, admission charges and all these things.
Most importantly you need to find practical use of this course in your job or in your future.

If you are able to find the answer of these queries, then you will be able to utilize your time and knowledge in right work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?