22nd May 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Is MSW course a good choice? Can we get decent salaries? How to get a good job after completing that?

i want to know the is msw course good or can we get decent salaries and how to job after completion of that. pls give me suggestion.

2nd July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MSW course a good choice? Can we get decent salaries? How to get a good job after completing that?

After completing my grauation should i do my postgrauation in MSW ? And if i do so my postgrauation in MSW what type of job i will get ?
25th November 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MSW course a good choice? Can we get decent salaries? How to get a good job after completing that?

WHICH IS BETTER MBA OR MSW..
26th March 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

what is better MBA&MSW
15th March 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduation in b.com...is msw best for me could u get a good salary after doing it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?