27th February 2016, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get the job as loco pilot in railways?

Sir,
I have complited joc(job orientated course)
That is state council of vocational education.
This 2years course complited. my question is can i able to apply the job of assistant loco pilot in railway iam very intrested sir for that job can i able to apply for that job?

15th March 2016, 03:59 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get the job as loco pilot in railways?

Yes, after the completion of your job orientated course you have freedom to apply for any job that is available in India.
One thing i would like to mention to you on a strong point is that, before applying to any job please do go through two things:

1. JD = Job description.
2. job eligibility.

These are the two things on whose basis yo will be hired in any of the company. So, you need to check your eligibility criteria from these two conditions and need to measure that where do you stand in the crowd of getting the job or hunting the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?