18th July 2012, 01:56 PM
Joyce Reena Fernandes

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

Hi I have done my M.Sc in chemistry.could you tell me what kind of jobs do i get other than teaching.

Related Questions:
  1. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  4. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  5. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Chemistry
  9. What are the opportunities after MSc in chemistry? I am doing chemistry honors from Ranchi
  10. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  12. What should I consider between chemistry and microbiology? Which one has better job opportunities if I complete my MSc from India?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  14. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  16. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  18. Can I get a government job before completion of M.Sc course?
18th July 2012, 07:20 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?

Respected sir/mam,

You can apply in following government organizations :

1)Chemical industries
2)Government labs

For this you have to pass through :

1) Written test

2)interview

you cana lso apply for
1)lecturer

2)Pharmaceutical

3)EDITORIAL ASSISTANT

4)exploratory chemistry

Thank you
31st January 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have 80% mark in msc chemistry . Can i have any job oppurtunity in kerala other than teaching. Any job vacancy
22nd April 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc in chem...... is there any government job for me???????????????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?