27th February 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a good job in private companies?

Hi,

I am manoj staying in bangalore. I have 75% in sslc, 54%in my 2nd puc(pcmc) and 56%in my b.c.a. Will i get good job in developer side as a fresher. Or will i get a job in m.n.c for developer. Please help me. I am confused what to do

28th February 2016, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a good job in private companies?

It is difficult for you to get a good job especially as a developer being a fresher because you have not pursued engineering degree course and have less than 60% in your career. Hence, the best option for you is to opt for higher studies. Pursuing courses like MCA or MBA will help you in getting better job opportunities. You should start in small scale companies or start-ups initially or should start with a job in government sector. Later after few years of good service, you can opt for switch to an MNC.
28th February 2016, 10:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a good job in private companies?

As you have competed your graduation as B.C.A. So you will easily get a job in any company. You can apply for the job of

:: Bank Clerk

:: Bank PO

:: Bank SO

:: SSC CGL

:: Software developer

:: Software test engineer

As you have your interest in the software developer companies so you can apply for the job in any of the following companies ::

:: TalentsFromIndia, Phone:07316664000

:: Pi Technologies - APP WEB SEO, Phone:09981535708

:: INFOCRATS Web Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Phone:0731 254 1056
28th February 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am manoj staying in bangalore. I have 75% in sslc, 54%in my 2nd puc(pcmc) and 56%in my b.c.a. Will i get good job in developer side as a fresher. Or will i get a job in m.n.c for developer. Please help me. I am confused what to do
In most of the private companies (MNCs) in IT sector expect the candidate to score over 60% marks in the academic courses 10th onwards and in other sectors a graduation with 50% marks is enough. The candidate should be a graduate in engineering or MCA is eligible for top IT companies and in other fields any graduate is eligible. The aspirant must have very good communication skill and technical skill. He should possess very good aptitude skill to clear the written test conducted by the private companies. There are vacancies in many organizations for the graduates. The aspirant has to apply to the job, in the selection process he has to attend an aptitude test, after that a technical interview, group discussion and HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?