9th September 2011, 01:02 PM
chaudhariindira4

What's last date of form submission for AMIE section A exam? What's the procedure for changing of exam center from Aurangabad to Belapur?

Hi,
I had registered with IEI(India) for AMIE & appeared for winter exam at Aurangabad centre. That time i was not cleared the exam. After that, I had not given the exam until. Now I am working at Belapur & wants to appear for winter section A exam at Belapur cetre. What is the last date for application for exam & what is the procedure for change of exam centre from Aurangabad to Belapur. As previous exam given by me is at Aurangabad centre on winter & now wants to apply for winter

Related Questions:
10th October 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's last date of form submission for AMIE section A exam? What's the procedure for changing of exam center from Aurangabad to Belapur?

Respected Sir,
My registration is completed date-23/08/12.I want to appear winter2012 eaxms . i am not fill the examination from . i want to exame form winter 2012 filling last date. please sir reply me urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?