29th February 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know that when Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment will be release? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Please help me to find out.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of The Co-Operative Bank Junior Clerk recruitment will be released?
  2. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  3. When the notification of Naval Dockyard Lower Division Clerk recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply?
  4. Where can I get application forms for PO Exam of SBI?
  5. Which government job should I choose after B.Com?
  6. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  7. When the notification of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission exam will be released? Procedure to apply and suitable books for preparation?
  8. When the notification of Federal Bank PO recruitment will be released? Procedure to apply and cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. When the notification of Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  10. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  11. When the notification of WBPSC 2016 recruitment will be released?
  12. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  13. When the notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Syllabus of HP Co-operative bank clerk exam?
  15. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  17. When the notification of Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer recruitment will be released?
  18. Junior Clerk previous years question papers of Co-Operative bank Kerala -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2017, 11:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Each state has it's own Co-operative bank and it issues official notification for filling up several vacancies. Some of the posts include, Grade I Officer, Junior Officer, Grade II Officer and Clerk.

The basic educational qualification required basically varies from post to post. For Junior Officer and Clerical cadre recruitment, the basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in any discipline.

So any stream in Graduation is required to be eligible for appearing in this Co-operative bank clerk recruitment. The selection process consists of Written test followed by Interview.
4th July 2017, 03:30 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Default Re: When the notification of Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I want to know that when Co-Operative Bank Clerk recruitment will be release? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Please help me to find out.
For Co-operative Bank Clerk,
The Education qualification is Graduation.
From 7th july, Regional Rural Bank vacancy is going to release.If you are Graduate with 60% then you are eligible to apply online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?