25th August 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?

Sir,
Can you please send me all the information regarding BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? Please tell me who are eligible for applying? When its notification comes?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  3. Books for Probationary engineer recruitment of BEL?
  4. When the notification of UPPCL JE recruitment will be released? Detailed information to apply for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  5. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  6. Syllabus for BEL test for probationary engineer?
  7. How can I prepare for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam? Study Materials for preparation?
  8. Syllabus and preparation tips for BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment exam?
  9. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where can I get application forms for PO Exam of SBI?
  11. Cutoff marks required for Interview of BEL Probationary Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  12. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  13. Syllabus and question papers for BEL recruitment for probationary engineering?
  14. Sample papers for BEL Probationary Engineer exam
  15. Previous year Question Papers for BEL Exam for the position of Probationary Engineer?
  16. When the next SBI PO exam will be held?
  17. When are the results of BEL Probationary Engineer?
  18. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
31st August 2015, 09:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please send me all the information regarding BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? Please tell me who are eligible for applying? When its notification comes?
Educational qualification for BEL PO exam:-

B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Science and Engineering are eligible for BEL PO exam.

Age criteria:-

Your age should be below 25 years old.

Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.

Important Dates for BEL PO exam:-

Date of submission of Online Application -27 April 2015 to 14 May 2015
Last date for receipt of Application alongwith Bank Challan-20 May 2015
Date of Written Examination -21 June July 2015 (Sunday)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?