3rd July 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get government job in Karnataka after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?

I want government jobs in Karnataka I complete d bsc microbiology and I want about 30000 salary? What is the procedure I need to follow for this? Can someone pelase provide me the information soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  2. What are the various government jobs which are based on Biology? Which government job to apply after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting government job in Karanataka?
  4. In which field I can get job after my completion of B.Sc Microbiology?
  5. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  6. List of best government job after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  7. What are the guidelines to follow for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc. Microbiology?
  8. List of best government job after completion of MSC microbiology?
  9. What are the Job Opportunities in Hyderabad after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  10. How can I apply for Government Job after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  13. What are the possibilities of getting a government job after completion of diploma course in Karnataka? -- [New]
  14. How can I get a government job after completion of Post Graduation in the field of clinical microbiology and now pursing M.Phil?
  15. Can I get state or central government job after completion of BPP and B.Com course from Karnataka State Open University?
  16. List possible government job options for me after B.Sc. completion?
  17. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
  18. Am I eligible to get the government job in Karnataka after completion of B.A in CV Raman University?
30th June 2017, 11:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get government job in Karnataka after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?

Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology:

There are several job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology course. You can find employment opportunities in,

>> Beverage organizations

>> Laboratories

>> Food and Nutrition Industries

>> Pharmaceutical Industries

>> Chemical organizations

>> Hospital sector...etc.,

You may apply for the posts namely Virologists, Bio technologists, Microbiologists, Biochemists, Food Microbiologists, Cell Biologists...etc., In general, starting salary would be below Rs.20,000/- per month and it gets increased based on the experience you attain.
4th July 2017, 03:25 PM
rochithirkane
Member+

Default Re: How to get government job in Karnataka after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want government jobs in Karnataka I complete d bsc microbiology and I want about 30000 salary? What is the procedure I need to follow for this? Can someone pelase provide me the information soon on the same? Awaiting for the response.
You Should start preparation of Karnataka PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION(PSC) Exam.If you crack this exam,you will become Officer.You will also get very good salary.You will get respect in any field.
So you make sure to crack PSC.
ALL THE BEST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?