13th October 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Sir,
I am Yashwanth Chauhan, studying in B.A.(Economics). I want to know that when Indian Postal Service notification will release? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Private sector jobs if unable to attend Post Office exam?
  3. Detailed information and examination date of Indian Postal Service exam?
  4. When the notification of IBPS SO recruitment exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  5. Recruitment in Indian Postal Service for 12th passed student?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?
  7. When the notification of PSC Miscellaneous recruitment will be published? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  8. When the application form of Indian Postal Service exam will be released?
  9. When the notification of UPRVUNL Technician recruitment will be released? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  10. When the notification of Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. When the notification of Railway Recruitment Board exams will be released?
  12. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  13. When the notification of Food Corporation of India Grade-III recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in BEL Probationary Engineer recruitment? When the notification will be released?
  15. When the notification of AAI Air Traffic Control recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  16. Notification for Postal Assistant recruitment in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to apply in Indian Postal Service exam for 12th NIOS student?
  18. When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?
28th October 2015, 02:45 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Yashwanth Chauhan, studying in B.A.(Economics). I want to know that when Indian Postal Service notification will release? What is the eligibility criteria for applying? Kindly tell me asap.
The eligibility criteria varies depending on the posts. Generally the needed educational qualification for the postal service are:

~ Pass in 10+2 in any stream from recognized Board.

~ The candidate should have knowledge of local languages of the State as for instance, if one applying for a job in West Bengal then he/she should know Bengali language (read and write both).

~ Typing knowledge and Computer knowledge is a must.

Age limit: Candidate age should be minimum 18 but not more than 27 years. Upper age limit is relaxable for

1. SC/ST by 5 years

2. OBC by 3 years

3. Physically handicapped by 10 years

4. Ex-Servicemen by the length of Military Service plus 3 years.

Notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment till now not yet declared. But, you can visit the official page from time to time in order to get the information about the upcoming dates. So, here is the official page of Indian Post Service http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Index.aspx you can go to the column of 'Opportunity' in order to get the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?