23rd March 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for an Internship for 6 months in Hospital Industry for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education student?

Hi,
I have completed my B.Sc(Home Science) and now I am pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education. And I am trying to do an Internship in Hospital Industry for minimum 6 month. So please tell me how to apply for an Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to become a Dietitian for M.A.(Home Science, Food & Nutrition) and Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to do dietician internship in a good hospital? I have completed my BSc Homescience
  3. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  4. Can i do Graduation course in Nutrition after Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education?
  5. How can I do PG diploma in sports injuries & nutrition course at Apollo hospital in Hyderabad?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of diploma in nutrition and health education?
  7. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  8. How can a 3rd year B.Tech student(CSE branch) apply for 2 months internship in IT industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  10. How can I apply for 6 months Internship in L&T being a B.Tech(Instrumentation & Control Engineering) 7th semester student?
  11. How and when to apply for PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics at IGNOU?
  12. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  13. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  14. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  15. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  16. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  17. Six months Internship in best company for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student? Eligiblity to apply?
  18. Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in L&T Constructions for M.Tech Structural student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?