23rd February 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in L&T Constructions for M.Tech Structural student?

Hello,
I want to do internship for 4 months in L&T Constructions. I am the student of M.Tech(Structural Engineering). Kindly tell me the requirements for applying the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  2. Requirements to apply for 6 months Internship in BHEL for M.Tech(Control Systems) 2nd semester student?
  3. In which colleges should I apply for 6 months internship programme in the field of Nanotechnology during January and May?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  5. List of companies which offer Internship for M.E.(Structural Engineering) with Offshore as a specialization? Why Internship is mandatory?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in IISE Bangalore?
  7. Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in Ashok Leyland?
  8. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  9. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  10. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility and requirements to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharat Yantra Nigam Limited for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Two months internship in M.Tech Mechatronics?
  14. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. How to apply for Six months Internship in Unitech Group being Civil student?
  16. Where can I apply for 2 months Internship if pursuing B.E.(Telecommunication Engineering)?
  17. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  18. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI? -- [Most Discussed]
10th August 2017, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for 4 months Internship in L&T Constructions for M.Tech Structural student?

If you want to apply for internship in L&T Constructions, then you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Should have completed 2nd year of bachelor's degree course.

> Should have scored minimum 60% marks through out the career.

> Should not have any pending backlogs.

> More then 2 years of educational gap is not allowed.

> Should have good technical knowledge regarding their subject area.

> Should have good communication skills.

> Should have the ability to work smartly under difficult situations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?