25th March 2016, 11:38 PM
Sachest Mukherjee

Is it possible to do 12th after failing in 11th standard?

I am failed in 11th and i have science in 11th so how can I do 12th to save my year? Can you please let me know what are the possible ways for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

26th March 2016, 09:55 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th after failing in 11th standard?

No, This is not possible. Indian Education do not encourage such kind of student activity.
To get admission in 12th students you must have to pass in 11th Std, Because subjects in 12th std will be advance version of the subjects which are in 11th std. If you are taking admission directly in 12th std then you will not be in position to learn the concepts of any subjects and hence you might fail in 12th std. So if you wants to get admission in 12th std then must have to pass in the 11th std.

If you are fail in 11th Std then you should give more time on that particular subject rather than taking admission in 12th directly. Also you can join any tuition/Institute to get good marks.
But if you are not interested in giving 11th std once again or if you do not enough time then you can give 12th Exam through NIOS. NIOS means " National Institute for Open Schooling" & this institute is approved by government to provide educational certificate. But the certificate of Open Schooling is not valid in some field. Like in government sector only regular certificate is valid. Also to take admission for higher education only regular certificate is required. Before going for NIOS exam please think twice about career.
7th April 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do 12th after failing in 11th standard?

Can I join in inter board second year after failing in 11th class cbse....is there any chance to get an addmission in state Colleges.....to save my year....I have failed in 2 subjects....can anyone tell me please....if yes please tell me the procedure too
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?