14th January 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join MS in BITS Pilani?

IAM DOING MY 3rd yr B.E - ECE. I need to do "MS" degree in BITS PILANI . i dont know what is the procedure . can any one guide me , whether i need to write exams , or i need to appear for GATE , or any other entrance exams . what is percent for joining in BITS . PLEASE HELP ME WITH FULL DETAILS OR PROCEDURE TO JOIN "MS" IN BITS

15th January 2015, 03:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join MS in BITS Pilani?

Procedure to join MS in BITS, Pilani :-

- You need to apply online for MS degree.
- Online application forms are available on payment of 1500.
- You need to download the application form and fill it up and submit it at the below mentioned address.
Postal address for sending the completed application form:

Dean, WILPD
Birla Institute of Technology & Science
Pilani – 333031
Rajasthan, India
Phone: 01596-242210,
01596-515324

The detail notification of admission in MS degree can be availed by clicking here.
Application forms can be downloaded by clicking here.
9th April 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
BITS Pilani is taking admission in M TECH. for Electrical Engineer or not , if it is possible , when will be the entrance exam for admission in mtech.
Regards .

Rajiv Kumar Dubey
Udaipur
9th April 2015, 09:53 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How to join MS in BITS Pilani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IAM DOING MY 3rd yr B.E - ECE. I need to do "MS" degree in BITS PILANI . i dont know what is the procedure . can any one guide me , whether i need to write exams , or i need to appear for GATE , or any other entrance exams . what is percent for joining in BITS . PLEASE HELP ME WITH FULL DETAILS OR PROCEDURE TO JOIN "MS" IN BITS
Hello,
For the Admission in the BITS PIlani you have to undergo through the GATE exam. And after the eligible marks in the GATE you can opt for the MS Degree from the BITS or any other IIT's . So, if you have not taken GATE 2015 then you can go for the direct test of BITS.
16th June 2015, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

There is no MS degree only they are showing Msc and Mtech, I want to know what is the actual degree of MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?