15th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?

Hi,
I am M.Balraj b.tech 3year ece department with 60%. So, which job(government) opportunity is given? Can you please provide me the complete information which I need to follow to get the job? Thanks.

18th March 2015, 07:47 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am M.Balraj b.tech 3year ece department with 60%. So, which job(government) opportunity is given? Can you please provide me the complete information which I need to follow to get the job? Thanks.
Being a 3rd year candidate, you are not eligible to apply for government jobs. To apply for government jobs, you need to complete your graduation. After successfully completing degree course, you are eligible to apply for government jobs. Civil Service Examination and Engineering Service Exam is best options after finishing degree course.

Civil Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for admission to IAS, IPS and IFS. Minimum Education Qualification to apply for this examination is that, candidate should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Candidate age should be between 21 years to 32 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

Engineering Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. Minimum Education Qualification to apply for this examination is that, candidate should have completed engineering degree course in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. Candidate age should be between 21 years to 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination. Even M.Sc degree with Wireless Communication, Radio Physics, Radio Engineering.

Even you can try for government sector jobs like ISRO, BSNL, BHEL, HAL, SAIL, AAI, NTPC, BARC.
14th April 2015, 04:54 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?

There are many government jobs for you which you can apply after completion of B.tech .

With 60% in B.tech , you are eligible for applying many government jobs.
And note that , it is very good that if you are a Gate rank holder . For gate rankers , there are many core companies which will recruit by conducting interviews.

~ You can apply for the Technical post in the companies like Bsnl , bhel , drdo , isro , ntpc , sail , gail , vizag steel plant , etc.

~ You can apply for the Civil services exam (Ias , ips ,etc)

~ You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in Airforce in either Technical branch or Ground duty branch or in Flying branch

~ You can apply for the UES exam to join in Defence services.
UES stands for university entry scheme

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk and po exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?