22nd June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Chance of getting a job with 90k to 1.5 Lakh a month after doing BSc Biotechnology?

Wat is d chance of getn a job wd a salary of 90,000 to 1.5 lakh per month doin bsc in biotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  2. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  4. How much is the starting salary of B.Com person?
  5. What should I do after completion of B.Tech ECE to get a government job with salary of 1 lakh per month? -- [New]
  6. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  7. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
  8. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology?
  9. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  10. Is there any chance to get a salary of 1 Lakh a month after doing B.E computer science
  11. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  12. What are the jobs after passing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. How may I know the fee structure of top B schools in India?
  14. What is the fee structure for IIM and IIT? I have completed B.Tech
  15. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  16. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  17. Minimum salary for a B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Jamia Millia Islamia good for engineering course? How good are the placements for engineering in it? How much is the salary package?
3rd November 2011, 01:31 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chance of getting a job with 90k to 1.5 Lakh a month after doing BSc Biotechnology?

dear friend,

salary of the company is provided by shoeing only the knowledge of yours if your knowledge is Extraordinary then you surely get the salary of 1.5 lacks per month
so give your best only.
best of luck.
3rd November 2011, 01:35 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chance of getting a job with 90k to 1.5 Lakh a month after doing BSc Biotechnology?

dear friend,

salary of the company is provided by shoeing only the knowledge of yours if your knowledge is Extraordinary then you surely get the salary of 1.5 lacks per month
so give your best only.
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?