Unregistered

List of distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Chennai

Hello,
I would like to know if there is
distance education colleges
for bachelor of fine arts in Chennai?
pleas tell me about this

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  2. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  3. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  4. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Fine Arts (Applied Arts)?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Fine Arts/Performing Arts/Dance/Music/Script Writing) in Rajkot
  6. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  7. List of Universities providing Bachelor degree in fine art paintings (Distance Education)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  10. How to do BSc fine arts through distance education in Chennai?
  11. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  12. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  13. List of colleges which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts in UP? Should I have to study MFA after BFA? Scope of BFA?
  14. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  15. List of the correspondence universities offering Bachelor of Fine Arts programme?
  16. How can I get admission to study Distance Bachelors of Fine Arts being a B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [New]
  17. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  18. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?

24th February 2015, 02:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Chennai

Below are mentioned the names of some Colleges providing B.F.A course via Distance mode in Chennai:

1. Anna University
Address: MIT Road,Chromepet,Chennai,Tamil Nadu 600044, Anna University, Kotturpuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Phone: 044 6450 2506

2. University of Madras
Address: Chepauk, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600005
Phone: 044 2539 9422

3. AMET University
Address: Plot No.135, East Coast Road, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112

29th November 2016, 02:02 PM
mahetuty
Member+

Thumbs up Re: List of distance colleges which offer Bachelor of Fine Arts in Chennai

Hello,
In chennai there are no more colleges offering the course bachelor of fine arts (BFA). But if you want to pursue it in tamilnadu other than chennai there is one institute avail in tiruchirappalli i.e., KALAI KAVIRI COLLEGE OF FINE ARTS. This also affliated by NAAC- with A grade.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?