19th August 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?

Dear Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing Diploma in Fine Arts. I want to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Can you please tell me that I can get admission in 2nd year course or not?
With Regards-
Pragya Gautam

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Distance Bachelors of Fine Arts being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  2. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  4. List of institutes offering bachelor's degree in fine arts through correspondence in Delhi?
  5. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts through Distance Education if completed 12th Arts?
  6. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts without studying Drawing in 12th Arts?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Banaras Hindu University for 12th last year passout candidate?
  8. Which course is best after completing Bachelors in Fine Arts?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts course for 12th Arts student?
  10. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  11. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  12. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  13. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  14. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
  15. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  16. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Qualification for getting admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  18. Qualification required to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in any Government college of Chennai?
23rd August 2015, 09:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing Diploma in Fine Arts. I want to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts course. Can you please tell me that I can get admission in 2nd year course or not?
With Regards-
Pragya Gautam
After completion of diploma in Fine Arts, you can apply for Bachelor of Fine Arts course in 2nd year.

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. The duration of this course is 3 years.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for BFA entrance exam.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?