29th December 2014, 03:00 PM
zinan

How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech

i have 60 % for my btech and am i ble to do my master from germany with scholarship

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  2. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Procedure to get be followed to get into a college in Germany to do Masters after scoring 84% in B.E?
  5. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  6. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  7. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  10. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Electronics And Communication Engineering in Germany?
  11. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  12. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  14. Information about masters in Germany? Universities and subjects available for masters?
  15. Can I apply for Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 65% in 6 semesters?
  16. Requirement for Masters Degree in Germany?
  17. How can I apply for masters in Germany
  18. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
7th October 2017, 10:35 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech

Most PG courses in Germany start in the month of October. So, You should apply accordingly. You can also apply for some scholarship programme to study in Germany.

Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university.
- You are required to appear and qualify the entrance exams GRE and TOEFL/IELTS and should have basic knowledge of German language.

Scholarship Programme For International Students to Study In Germany
- DAAD Scholarships
- Erasmus+
- Heinrich Boll Scholarship
- Deutschland Stipendium

Application Process
- Know about the universities which offer the MS course and Select which is best for you.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Apply for required tests. Appear and Qualify it with good score.
- Create document pocket including Transcripts, Statement of Purpose, Recommendation Letter, Test Score Cards etc.
- Know whether university is a member of Uni Assist or not. If yes, then apply via Uni Assist. If no, then apply directly to university.

Expenses In Germany
You are required to pay semester fee which may vary from €50 to €250 depending on university. Cost of living in Germany is around €700 to €1000 per month.

Top Universities Offering MS Course In Germany
- Freie University of Berlin
- Technical University of Munich
- Technische University Berlin
- Heidelberg University
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Rheinisch Westfalische Technische Hochschule (RWTH) Aachen University
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Universitat of Stuttgart
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?