1st September 2011, 10:43 PM
ananyom

List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?

i have passed B.TECH in electrical engineering with a cgpa of 7.03,85% in higher secondary and i want to do my MS from Germany.please let me informed about the following informations:
1. list of colleges having English course in MS;
2. approximate requirement of gre and toefl scores to enter into these universities with a scholarship.
3. level of knowledge required in German language
4. approximate expenses including tution fees and living
5. weightage of LORs
please let me informed about these queries as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  2. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  3. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  5. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. Is NIOS accepted for studies Abroad?
  7. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  8. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  9. Australian universities offering M.S. through GRE and TOEFL?
  10. What are the cutoffs for GRE and TOFEL scores in Campbell University and New York University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to study abroad if I am working in company as Maintenance Supervisior?
  12. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify? -- [New]
  13. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  16. How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?
  17. With IELTS score only, can I pursue MS in USA?
  18. What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?
3rd September 2015, 04:59 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?

List of colleges/universities for MS(English course) in Germany:-

Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München

Technische Universität München (TUM)

Universität Freiburg

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)

Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin

Georg-August-Universität Göttingen

RWTH Aachen University

Freie Universität Berlin

Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?