4th May 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?

Dear Friends,
Can I do PhD in Bengali with 48% of marks in Master's Degree through distance mode? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  2. Ph.D in Bengali after 48.5% marks in M.A (Bengali)? New topics for Ph.D Bengali? Institutes in UK/USA for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to pursue PhD in Biochemistry and Dietetics?
  4. Can I do Ph.d after scoring 53% in Bengali?
  5. Ph.D in Bengali for B.Ed graduate who has secured 64.40% marks?
  6. Possibility to study distance PhD in Chemistry for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  7. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  8. How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completing M.A in Bengali with 57%
  9. How to do Ph.D in IT? I have done B.E from AMIETE, Lodhi Road
  10. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  11. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Anatomy, Pharmocology, Physiology or Genetics in Punjab, Chandigarh or Delhi for BAMS graduate?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  15. What course I should do after completion of BAMS to further pursue PhD in Ayurvedic?
  16. Possibility to study PhD in English Language in IGNOU for a B.Ed graduate who has 20 years of Teaching experience?
  17. What are the qualifications required to do Ph.D?
  18. Can I study PhD in Modern History in Bengali medium rather English medium?
6th May 2016, 12:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Can I do PhD in Bengali with 48% of marks in Master's Degree through distance mode? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you in advance.
You have completed M.A in Bengali with 48% marks through distance mode, so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Bengali.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There are no age criteria for Ph.D course.
6th May 2016, 09:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study PhD in Bengali for a candidate with 48% in distance Master's Degree?

With 48% marks in masters degree it will be difficult to get admission in Ph.D because minimum percentage required is 55% marks. For reserved category there is 5% relaxation.

Hence, even in case of reserved category 48% marks is not enough to apply for Ph.D admission in India.
7th May 2016, 12:20 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD in Bengali with 48% marks in Master’s Degree. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in M.A in Bengali with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates). There will be an entrance examination and interview for the selection to the course. The course is available in many universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?