14th March 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?

Am I do Master Degree in the subject Education through Distance Education in your university from Guwahati. Is it possible to apply for study loan to proceed with my masters degree? Can you please give me help me in this soon. Thank you.

15th March 2015, 01:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?

Yes, you can get education loan for pursuing masters degree through distance education. Since most of the banks sanction loan for full time degree so they might be reluctant to offer you loan. However, they will offer loan only on the following grounds :-

- You have decent academic background.
- The institute in which you are enrolling has good reputation and gives enough exposure.
- Your family has stable source of income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?