10th May 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I get termination due to bad performance during training in TCS?

Hello Friends,
I have been selected in the Off-Campus of TCS. I want to know that what kind of training they will provide to me? I am a B.E. fresher? And I have heard that if I am unable to perform well during my training, then they will terminate me. Is that true?

13th May 2016, 01:29 AM
january2016

Default Re: Will I get termination due to bad performance during training in TCS?

Yes, whatever you have heard is correct and to the point.
Now coming to the training part, you will be given training based on the branch you have been hired from. If you are an EC student then you will be given training on Mainframe, if you are a CS/IT student then you will be given training in java, dot.net. or testing.

Training period will be of 3 months and based on your performance you will be made permanent in the company since, then you will be as a trainee there in a company.

Make sure to do your all training module and get the mock test cleared in one attempt only.
13th May 2016, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get termination due to bad performance during training in TCS?

Well, if you are a sincere candidate then you won't face any problem during training itself. If you have cleared interviews then it is clear that they think that you are a suitable candidate for the job.

Training will not be a problem and your actual journey will start when you will start working. IT companies is strictly for performers and you need to brush up your skills according to the latest trends.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?