18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TCS interview after B.Sc with 70% but score average marks in 10th and 12th?

sir ,
i have 72% in 10th ,54% in 12th & continuing graduation with bsc. comp. sc. <final yr> & hope i'll aggregate with 70% in graduation due to my previous two yr performance
i want to know after that, could i attend TCS interview ???

Related Questions:
  1. TCS interview eligibility criteria based on marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Infosys placement papers(Aptitude and Verbal)?
  3. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  4. What is the TCS placement eligibility criteria?
  5. Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?
  6. Placement in TCS after average marks in academics?
  7. Can I sit for TCS job interview after having experience?
  8. Am I eligible to attend TCS interview with 50% marks in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS company after securing 84% in 10th, 59.40% in 12th and average percentage in B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  11. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  12. Selection Criteria for TCS exam?
  13. When TCS will take off-campus interview in Bhopal? Am I eligible to attend interview if secured 90% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 6.8 CGPA in B.E.?
  14. Am i eligible for TCS interview after scoring 70.66% marks in 12th?
  15. Eligibility criteria for off campus of TCS after 80% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 7 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. Question related to the eligibility Criteria of TCS BPS or TCS IT.
  17. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for getting job in Tech Mahindra, Birla softy, Wipro, Infosys and TCS? I've secured 71% marks in 10th, 76% marks in 12th and 63% marks in B.Tech
22nd February 2016, 04:24 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for TCS interview after B.Sc with 70% but score average marks in 10th and 12th?

You are in the final year of B.Sc degree and want to get job in TCS after completing the degree. The first thing is that the selection procedure in TCS is written exam followed by interview. So you have to firstly clear the written exam then you get call letter for interview.

>>The eligibility criteria for TCS selection process is that student must possess throughout 60% in their academic qualification. It means student must possess at least 60% marks in 10th, at least 60% marks in 12th and in graduation too. You have only 54% percent in your intermediate course. So you are not eligible for the TCS selection process.

>>There is no need to bother about that. In my opinion you have to apply for the government jobs such as SSC CGL, IBPS PO, SBI PO etc. In the government jobs it does not matter how much marks you score in the intermediate. So you can try for government exam.
22nd February 2016, 04:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TCS interview after B.Sc with 70% but score average marks in 10th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
i have 72% in 10th ,54% in 12th & continuing graduation with bsc. comp. sc. <final yr> & hope i'll aggregate with 70% in graduation due to my previous two yr performance
i want to know after that, could i attend TCS interview ???
No, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
22nd February 2016, 07:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For TCS you need overall 60% marks from class 10th till the present qualification. You need MCA or B.Tech CSE qualification to become eligible for fresher software engineer job.

It will be difficult for you to apply for off campus interview in TCS with 54% marks in class 12th because you don't fulfill the minimum percentage criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?