10th May 2016, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?

Hello,
I am Shubham Sawkar studying B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Chinchwad, Pune in last year now. I want to do Internship in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited after my B.E. Can anyone please inform me that this company is offering an Internship or not? If yes, then what is the duration of Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Internship in Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited during summer vacations?
  2. Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?
  3. Does Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  4. Does National Instruments Limited offer internship to ECE students?
  5. Eligibility to do Internship in National Film Development Corporation Limited for MCA candidate of IGNOU?
  6. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
  8. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  9. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  10. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Internship in Kochi Refineries Limited for Mechanical student?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
  13. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  15. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Procedure to get internship in top consturction companies in Andhra Pradesh being in 3rd year of Civil engineering?
  17. Construction companies which offer Internship to B.Arch 3rd year student?
  18. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
6th May 2017, 12:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to Mechanical last year student? What is the duration of Internship?

Yes, National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited offers Internship for Mechanical Background candidates.

Candidates from Civil Engineering background are also eligible to do Internship in the company. Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to do Internship in National Buildings Construction Corporation limited.

The duration of this Internship, generally lasts for about 2 to 6 months based on the type of Internship you choose.

As National Buildings Construction Company Limited is a Civil Construction based company, I am very sure that you can get an Opportunity to do Internship in this Company and here are the contact details of the company and you can move ahead for more details of Recruitment's from Career's section of the link that is provided below.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?