14th May 2016, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for an Internship in HECL, Ranchi being a Mechanical 4th semester student?

Hello,
I am a 4th semester Mechanical Engineering student. I want to do Internship in HECL, Ranchi. Please guide me to know how can I apply for Internship in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  4. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in HEC Ltd., Ranchi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship being Civil 4th semester student?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student in Belgaum?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  18. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
6th May 2017, 01:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for an Internship in HECL, Ranchi being a Mechanical 4th semester student?

Procedure to apply for an Internship in HECL, Ranchi:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for an Internship being a Mechanical 4th semester candidate. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Internship in HECL, Ranchi is given below.

>> You must have completed Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply. As you are still pursuing 4th semester, you are not eligible at present.

>> You must have minimum pursued third year of Engineering to be eligible and candidates pursuing 4th year are certainly eligible. So I suggest you to wait for one more year in order to get eligibility to do an Internship in HELC, Ranchi.

Click here for Official Website of HECL, Ranchi

Click here for Careers Section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?