2nd October 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?

Respected sir
I am rajat thakur scored 70% in diploma of mechanical engineering and 58.8 % marks in 10th stnd. I want admission in diploma marine enginnering . And sir can tell me that what are the eligibilities for DME .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  5. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  6. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  7. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  9. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  10. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  11. How to do B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing diploma in ETC?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  13. Procedure to do marine engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  17. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  18. Is there any college in Mumbai?Can we get admission for diploma in marine engineering after 10th? Minimum fee structure for diploma in this field?
6th October 2014, 11:17 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir
I am rajat thakur scored 70% in diploma of mechanical engineering and 58.8 % marks in 10th stnd. I want admission in diploma marine enginnering . And sir can tell me that what are the eligibilities for DME .

The eligibility needed for admission in Diploma in Marine Engineering is the following:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standards

# Age limit which is needed for the course is that the candidate should not exceed 28 years

# Education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed +2 degree in Physics, chemistry, maths and biology as subjects.

Regards
~Jxsab~
6th October 2014, 12:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in Marine Engineering Diploma?

The minimum qualification required to pursue the Diploma in Marine Engineering is completion of 10th standard from a recognised board. Even the candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry subjects as main subjects from a recognised board are also eligible to pursue this course.

Since, you have completed the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, it is best to pursue the bachelor's degree courses like B.E/ B.Tech by appearing and qualifying the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying the LEET exam, you can directly get admission in the second year of the four year B.E/ B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?