2nd November 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?

What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu? Awaiting to get the complete answer on the same. Please respond to me soon as possible. Thank you for everything. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  2. Which colleges in Tamil Nadu accepts NET scores for Assistant Professor recruitments?
  3. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  5. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  6. Colleges in Tamil Nadu conducting entrance exams for engineering?
  7. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  8. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  9. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  10. How many engineering universities are there in Tamilnadu? Medical colleges in Tamilnadu? Government aided schools in Tamilnadu? How many dental colleges are there in Tamilnadu?
  11. Which all government colleges are available in Tamilnadu after studying the engineering course?
  12. Government recruitment exams for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Is there any promotion option from Junior assistant to school librarian in government high school in Tamil Nadu? Is there any promotional exam available to me?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for Tamil Nadu Government nurse job?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  16. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  18. Entrance exams available to get admission in Medical in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
4th November 2015, 01:31 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu? Awaiting to get the complete answer on the same. Please respond to me soon as possible. Thank you for everything. Thanks!

The minimum eligibility for the assistant professor job in government engineering college is a first class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology.

Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered desirable:

1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organisation.

2. Papers presented at Conferences and / or in referred journals.

The above are the eligibility to apply for a Assistant Professor job in government engineering colleges.

You can check the same in the link given http://www.ggu.ac.in/download/Recruitment/Eligibility_Annexure-II_16.10.12.pdf
http://trb.tn.nic.in/ENGG12/11022012/Prospectus.pdf
5th November 2015, 01:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To become a assistant professor in government engineering college, you can apply for UGC NET, SET, SLET entrance exam.

The educational qualification required for NET/SET/SLET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET/SET/SLET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET/SET/SLET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?