27th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Tamil Nadu conducting entrance exams for engineering?

which are the colleges in tamil nadu conducting the entrance examination for engeenering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  2. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  3. Are B.E. and MBA qualification enough to get a Professor job in governemnt colleges of Tamil Nadu? Which all entrance exams to clear?
  4. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  7. List of colleges along with their entrance exam details for Aeronautical engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Which college can I get after scoring 819 in TANCET
  11. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  12. Which core companies in Tamil Nadu are conducting off campus recruitment?
  13. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  14. List top 10 Architecture colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  16. Entrance exams available to study B.Pharmacy in Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  17. List few self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for studying BDS course?
  18. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
27th April 2011, 03:44 PM
roligupta91

Default Re: Colleges in Tamil Nadu conducting entrance exams for engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which are the colleges in tamil nadu conducting the entrance examination for engeenering?
you can give Engineering entrance exam if you have subject physics, chemistry and math. Here the list of Colleges in Tamilnadu.

• Alpha College of Engineering, Chennai India
• Jaya Engineering College, Thiruninravur Chennai India
• Hindustan College of Engineering (Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology Chennai India
• Karunya School of Engineering, Coimbatore, India
• Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering & Technology, Chennai India
• St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai India
9th May 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

anna university tamilnadu in aeronautical engineering course?
6th September 2011, 06:40 PM
archijaleel

The Government of Tamil Nadu have authorised Anna University Chennai for conducting the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for admission to 1) M.B.A 2) M.C.A & 3) M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan Degree Programmes offered in colleges in Tamil Nadu. [The Government of Tamil Nadu G.O. (Rt) No. 9, Higher Education (J2) Department Dated: 01.02.2011]
Applications are invited for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test for admission to
a) M.B.A. Degree Programme b) M.C.A. Degree Programme
offered at
i. University Departments of Anna University, Anna University of Technology Chennai, Anna University of T echnology Coimbatore, Anna University of T echnology Madurai, Anna University of Technology Tiruchirappalli and Anna University of Technology Tirunelveli.
ii. Government & Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges and
iii. Government Quota in Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges/including stand-alone Institutions) and seats voluntarily surrendered by the self-financing colleges in Tamil Nadu for admission through Single window counselling.
Other Universities functioning under the State Act in Tamil Nadu and self-financing colleges (Engineering Colleges, Arts & Science Colleges/including stand-alone Institutions) may also opt to admit the candidates on the basis of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2011.
17th November 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the engineering collage entrace exam application issuing date
18th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

iam from andhra pradesh i need seat in tamilnadu enginrng college so which entrance exam i have to attempt plz give me the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?