8th June 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to register for CA IPCC after B.Com?

Respected sir / madam.
Now i have completed my B.Com and want to know that how can I registered for CA IPCC please answer me my mail ID is [email protected]

Thanking you

8th June 2016, 05:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register for CA IPCC after B.Com?

CA stands for Chattered Accountancy. To get admission in CA course, you must have to appear in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) examination. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board are eligible to appear in CPT examination.

Candidates who have completed Graduation course in Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a Government recognised university are exempted from appearing in CPT examination and they can directly register for IPCC level of CA course.

To register for IPCC after completion of your B.Com course, you need to download application form for IPCC admission from ICAI official website www.icai.org or you can get it from the decentralized offices. You need to fill the form with your personal details and submit it with fee at the decentralized office. This completes your registration process for IPCC after completion of your B.Com course.

5th May 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation (b.com) and I want to study IPCC but some one said I must do internship at the auditor for 9 months it it true?

12th March 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation (b.com) and I want to study IPCC but some one said I must do internship at the auditor for 9 months it it true?

25th November 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation (b com)I want to study IPCC but someone told me ,you first complete your internship under the auditor..it is true.?..After IPCC group 1 and group 2 examination, would I can enter into articleship...?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?