4th July 2016, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale and number of vacancies available for Senior Engineer post in BCPL?

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone of you tell me what is the pay scale of Senior Engineer in BCPL? I want to apply for this post. Can I know the pay scale and also the number of vacancies available for Senior Engineer post? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in BCPL recruitment for Senior Engineer post? Cost of application?
  2. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Electronics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What kind of questions are asked in Interview of BCPL Senior Officer(Finance & Accounts) recruitment?
  4. How many store jobs are there in MGSU Bikaner?
  5. How many vacancies are available for Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment? Pay Scale of Gram Sevak?
  6. Pay scale of Junior Engineering Assistant(Chemical) in IOCL? Vacancies available in this recruitment?
  7. How much is the Indian Collector monthly salary?
  8. Why grade pay of Junior Engineer is less than Assistant Engineer when duties of both are same?
  9. Pay scale of Accounts Officer under JKPSC? How many vacancies are available?
  10. Pay Scale of Associate Software Engineer post in Syntel for freshers?
  11. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
  12. Syllabus of Imagery Analyst Exam?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Site Engineer post in RITES? Pay scale of this post?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in TS GENCO AE & SE recruitment?
  15. What is the expected salary to work in a civil service?
  16. How many vacancies are available for Accounts Officer in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata? Pay Scale of Accounts Officer?
  17. Work and responsibility of a Junior Engineer is equal to Asst. Engineer than why so difference in between their pays?
  18. How many Associate Software Engineer vacancies are available in Thirdware Technology Solutions? Pay scale of Associate Software Engineer? -- [New]
4th July 2016, 07:57 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale and number of vacancies available for Senior Engineer post in BCPL?

BCPL stands for Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited. It is a Central Public Sector Enterprise. BCPL is a joint venture of GAIL (India) Limited, Oil India Limited (OIL), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Government of Assam.

There are total of 25 vacancies available for Senior Engineer post in post in following field:-

Chemical – 14,

Electrical – 05,

Instrumentation – 05,

Mechanical – 01

Pay Scale for Senior Engineer is ₹ 20,600 - 46,500/-

Last date for online registration : 25th July 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?