11th July 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend eClerx Junior Analyst Interview for BCA graduate?

Hi,
I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending an Interview of eClerx for Junior Analyst? I have completed my BCA and heard about the interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you in advance!

12th July 2016, 04:34 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to attend eClerx Junior Analyst Interview for BCA graduate?

To apply for the post of Junior Analyst in Eclerx below I have mentioned the eligibility:-

1. A candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.

2. Experience/Fresher will do.

3. Good Communication Skill

4. Basic knowledge Internet & hardware

5. Should be good in using MS-Office
13th July 2016, 11:57 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Eligibility to attend eClerx Junior Analyst Interview for BCA graduate?

There is not so much tough eligibility criteria for the eClerx job. You too have to fulfill the same eligibility criteria that is being fulfilled by all the other candidates for the companies recruitment drive.

And the eligibility criteria for this is 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th 12th as well as your BCA degree.

This is a simple eligibility criteria that should be fulfilled by you. And now comes what you need to prepare is, all the basic concepts of your BCA degree and all the technical concepts.
13th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend eClerx Junior Analyst Interview:

The basic educational qualification and other details are given below. As you are done with BCA, I am sure you are eligible to attend eClerx Junior Analyst recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.A/ B.Sc/ BBA or BCA or any other Graduate Degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must be passing out in the years 2015 or 2016 in order to be eligible.

>> The selection process basically includes Written Aptitude Test, Presentation, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
13th July 2016, 08:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for attending an Interview of eClerx for Junior Analyst? I have completed my BCA and heard about the interview. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you in advance!
Eligibility criteria for eClerx Junior Analyst placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for eClerx Junior Analyst is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for eClerx Junior Analyst recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?